I’ll let you in on a little secret…. I don’t drink regular coffee. Nor do I drink decaf! I simply drink the BEST CUP OF COFFEE. Why? Because the BEST is better for my body, better for my mind, and has longer lasting energetic effects with no jitters and no crash.
I’m about to tell YOU how you can make it too.
In addition to a walk with my dog, a brisk shower, and simple physical yoga practice to get my energy flowing in the morning, I brew the BEST CUP OF COFFEE in my own teeny-tiny kitchen (which I adore).
So, before I tell you how you can make the BEST CUP OF COFFEE, I’m curious to know if you already have a home coffee routine. Do you brew coffee at home? Do you make it with a Keurig? Do you make it with a Coffee Pot? Do you use a French Press? How about the good ‘ole “Coffee Sock?” (I was writing a different blog in Costa Rica when I wrote about the “Coffee Sock” in 2012, so please forgive me if you are unfamiliar with the method.)
Scroll down to leave a comment below if you have a morning coffee routine. Tell me what it is!
Here is what you will need for the BEST CUP OF COFFEE:
- Your regular coffee brewing routine, (NO CREAM, you’ll see why later)
- A Blender
- Unsalted Butter (Kerrygold, silver package)
- Approx 1 TBS of honey (if you like your coffee sweet)
Now, here is what you do:
- In a blender, add 1-2 TBS of Unsalted Kerrygold Butter
- In a blender, add 1 TBS of honey
- Brew Coffee
- Add hot brewed coffee to your blender (…no cream, just brewed coffee)
- Blend for a few seconds
- Pour into mug
- Clean up!
- Drink up!
Here are the steps again:
- Step one is to brew your coffee.
- Step two is to blend it up with Honey and 1-2 TBS of Unsalted Butter (Kerrygold Butter in the silver package).
- Step three is to pour it into a mug.
- Step four is to wash out your blender (i.e. clean up).
- Step five is to enjoy your delicious cup.
If you are interested in taking it to the next level, you’re going to love my follow-up blogs about coffee. Stay tuned 🙂 For now, give these steps a try.
And don’t forget and let me know what your current coffee routine is, in the comment section below!