A yoga routine for your feet is like a splash of cool water to the body…. Refreshing.
Here are my top 12 favorite yoga poses for feel good feet. You can practice them in this sequence (1 – 12) to rejuvenate your feet… and in turn, your entire body and mind.
Let’s get those feet feeling good.
- Diamond seat (Vajrasana)
- Mermaid seat (Bharadvajasana)
- Cobbler seat (Baddha Konasana)
- Wild Side Plank (Camatkarasana)
- Tripod Downward Dog (Tri Pada Adho Mukha Svanasana)
- Hand Under Foot Pose (Padahastansana)
- Standing Hand to Foot Pose (Utthita Hasta Padangustasana)
- Legs Up The Wall (Viparita Karnai)
- Happy Baby (Ananda Balasana)
- Rock Pose (Pavanamuktasana)
- Half Boat (Ardha Navasana)
- Relaxation (Savasana)
&… Wake up with wiggling toes!
Can you decipher my stick figurine cheat sheet, below?
Leave me a comment and let me know how it goes 😉